Grow your workforce with qualified employees that meet your business needs.
Steer your current & potential employees towards the path of high productivity, improved performance, and quality customer services through the Australian Apprenticeships Incentives Program at Yorke Institute.
If you’re looking to achieve sustained economic recovery and growth for your business, there is no better time than now to empower your workforce through proper education and training.
With the aid of Federal and State-based programs and incentives, employers can now upskill their workforce with formal and structured training in order to provide job security and professional growth opportunities to their employees.
The objective? To contribute to the development of a highly-skilled Australian
workforce that supports economic sustainability and competitiveness.
How Does the Program Work?
Simply take on an Australian Apprentice in your business before 31 March 2022 to receive:
- A dedicated Training Needs Analysis for your business
- A bespoke qualification for your Apprentice upon successful completion
- Workplace-based training with real-world learning and hands-on experience.
Benefits of the Program
- Employers will be eligible for wage subsidies and incentives
- Opportunity to hire more staff and grow your workforce
- Improve current staff retention with training provided
- Introduction to new technology, systems and processes relevant to your industry
- Improve customer service and product knowledge
- Update staff on the necessary legal and compliance frameworks pertinent to your workplace and industry standards
- Improve your business’s workforce with qualified and skilled personnel
- Improve performance and productivity at work
- Provide more opportunities for promotions
- Meet the organisation’s goals and future direction through the eyes of a skilled workforce.
Receive Government Funding and Incentives for Eligible Employees!
As part of this program, we will assist your business to avail Federal and State Government-funded programs and employer incentives based on eligibility.
Your organisation can be of any size, industry, or geographic location to benefit from this wage subsidy. All you have to do is engage an Australian apprentice in a qualification higher than a Certificate II and begin this program before 31 March 2022.
Apprentices must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand, Citizen or Permanent Resident
- A full-time or part-time employee
- A new or existing staff member
- Not receiving any other form of Australian Government wage subsidies such as Supporting Apprentices and Trainees or JobKeeper
If your staff does not meet the funding criteria for Traineeship & Apprenticeship, they can still study one of Yorke’s courses as an Australian
Apprentice for you to benefit from the wage subsidy and incentives, however, study costs for the student may be out-of-pocket.
Contact us for a FREE eligibility assessment of your staff to identify those eligible for government-funded courses and for the business to meet the Australian Apprenticeship Criteria.