COVID-19: Yorke will continue to run F2F classes to upskill students under directives of DET while observing strict social distancing measures for the health and safety of staff and students. We will also be supporting students affected by Coronavirus with online learning.
Social Distancing Measures
- Yorke will continue to run Face to Face classes (F2F) at our campuses in Sydney and Melbourne.
- To protect the health and safety of staff and students, safe social distancing measures and hygiene protocols have been introduced in accordance with the directives of the government.
Students affected by Coronavirus
- Online delivery has been introduced to provide support for any students affected by the COVID-19 virus as they are required to remain in self-isolation for their safety and their communities.
- Online delivery is done through our very own video conferencing and chat software and is conducted simultaneously with face to face training in our other campuses.
- Students training via online are required to remain logged in for the entire period of their lesson as if they were in class. Their training is recorded as proof of their attendance.
- Trainers and students can communicate easily online, same as when they are in class.
- Group chats are available as a forum for discussion to create the atmosphere of a classroom and simulated work environment.
- Online students are treated the same way as face to face students for assessments and study requirements.